Monday, March 7, 2011



…something I have been thinking of beginning for quite a while now. Whether it be for fear of falling into unoriginality or the sheer vulnerability of exposing my ideas, thoughts and interests for whomever to read, I have refrained from creating this until now. The world of “blogging” has provided me a good bit of creative inspiration. At times it seems topics become tedious, and then other blogs begin to peak my interest, honing my tastes and perspectives. Overall, the excitement of feeling as though I get to read a new magazine everyday with the wide array of posts from some of my favorite online reads provides some sort of intangible satisfaction – I figured it was time for me to contribute any little bits I may have to offer.

No comments:

Followers

I find that I am drawn to ideas. Whether they are brilliant, simple, or aesthetically beautiful (to my eyes), they tend to be other people’s ideas. I have much respect for people who have the vulnerability to bring their ideas to life. My first internal reaction is often envy, but then it becomes gratitude – and gratefulness for a creator that enables people to bring to life the ideas that He gives them. Occasionally though, one of those ideas is my own. They don’t come often, but when they do, no matter how small or insignificant they may be, I am humbled and inspired. This is a place for me to exhibit those ideas, mostly others – sometimes my own.