Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Office of Angela Scott

I've taken quite a liking to borrowing from my husband's closet. His blue jeans, flannel button downs and v-necks are my go-to's. But his big old shoes are unfortunately not an option. A beautifully, handcrafted shoe collection has crossed my path several times recently. Each shoe resembles a gentleman's with a feminine twist. I'm pretty sure these fit the bill - probably not financially, but definitely aesthetically. The Office of Angela Scott...










all images from theofficeofangelascott.com fall 2011 collection

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention!! Stoked you love the shoes. xx angela scott

Followers

I find that I am drawn to ideas. Whether they are brilliant, simple, or aesthetically beautiful (to my eyes), they tend to be other people’s ideas. I have much respect for people who have the vulnerability to bring their ideas to life. My first internal reaction is often envy, but then it becomes gratitude – and gratefulness for a creator that enables people to bring to life the ideas that He gives them. Occasionally though, one of those ideas is my own. They don’t come often, but when they do, no matter how small or insignificant they may be, I am humbled and inspired. This is a place for me to exhibit those ideas, mostly others – sometimes my own.