Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gilles & Boissier: Residential

The residential space I have been most drawn to these days...


The architectural details


clean-lined furniture


art collection/placement




all the way down to the flooring


create a truly outstanding composition.


This comes out of a Parisian architectural and interior design atelier - Gilles & Boissier. They have quite an array of work under their belt.

A couple other residential projects of theirs that stood out to me...








______________________














all images from gillesetboissier.com


More of Gilles & Boissier's restaurant work later...

No comments:

Followers

I find that I am drawn to ideas. Whether they are brilliant, simple, or aesthetically beautiful (to my eyes), they tend to be other people’s ideas. I have much respect for people who have the vulnerability to bring their ideas to life. My first internal reaction is often envy, but then it becomes gratitude – and gratefulness for a creator that enables people to bring to life the ideas that He gives them. Occasionally though, one of those ideas is my own. They don’t come often, but when they do, no matter how small or insignificant they may be, I am humbled and inspired. This is a place for me to exhibit those ideas, mostly others – sometimes my own.