Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Burberry Acoustic: Rae Morris

Yet another facet of the fantastic (and flourishing) initiative Burberry has made at enhancing their brand over the past several years - Burberry Acoustic. In collaboration with developing artists from Britain, Burberry features an acoustic track by each filmed at a location meaningful to them. That said, Burberry most recently released 18 year old Rae Morris's "Wait A While" - innocent and powerful - and I must say that I really love it...


One more for the road (not from Burberry) - her song "Walls" accompanied by the Halle Orchestra...

No comments:

Followers

I find that I am drawn to ideas. Whether they are brilliant, simple, or aesthetically beautiful (to my eyes), they tend to be other people’s ideas. I have much respect for people who have the vulnerability to bring their ideas to life. My first internal reaction is often envy, but then it becomes gratitude – and gratefulness for a creator that enables people to bring to life the ideas that He gives them. Occasionally though, one of those ideas is my own. They don’t come often, but when they do, no matter how small or insignificant they may be, I am humbled and inspired. This is a place for me to exhibit those ideas, mostly others – sometimes my own.