Monday, January 9, 2012

Milk Bar for the Masses

My NY indulgence, Momofuku Milk Bar, is now available for the masses, and this consumer is reaping the benefits with her new Christmas present...


The Milk Bar made a bold move mid-fall making their unique recipes public with the release of a new cookbook. I doubt the final products baked by laypeople like me will compare to those made at the actual bakery, but they will at least be fun to attempt. We'll see how it goes.

A less labor intensive option is available for a few of their cookies at Williams-Sonoma...

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Followers

I find that I am drawn to ideas. Whether they are brilliant, simple, or aesthetically beautiful (to my eyes), they tend to be other people’s ideas. I have much respect for people who have the vulnerability to bring their ideas to life. My first internal reaction is often envy, but then it becomes gratitude – and gratefulness for a creator that enables people to bring to life the ideas that He gives them. Occasionally though, one of those ideas is my own. They don’t come often, but when they do, no matter how small or insignificant they may be, I am humbled and inspired. This is a place for me to exhibit those ideas, mostly others – sometimes my own.